How to Order
Install DentOne-IDB software to order. You can maunfacture IDB core
more easier and fast. Please refer the manual below for guidance.
What is DentOne-IDB ?
DentOne-IDB (Indirect Bonding)
DentOne-IDB allows our users precisely place the brackets on patient's digital & resin models based on digital treatment plan and produce IDB core to apply on patient's mouth at once. Treatment is more accurate, faster and comfortable than conventional method.
DentOne-IDB allows us to move on from analogue to digital with 3D Software 'AUTOLIGN' to manufacture IDB cores digitally and efficiently. Significant chair time reduced with less price and patient data stored digitally for a lifetime. In addition, communicate with our lab simultaneously for corrections and requests for the best quality. U-IDB is a platform that provides best Indirect Bonding services at afforble price.
Add 3D data
Fill in Treatment
Add a Patients
DentOne-IDB Installation File
DentOne-IDB Quick Guide
Review / Edit
How DentOne-IDB Service
Send us your plaster models or 3D scanned data for us to create your patient's digital setup
and IDB cores. You may request for revisions with your own comments for the final IDB cores.
1. Send us 3D files or plaster models of your patient to our lab.
2. After reviewing the 3D file and your checklist, we begin digital setup.
3. You confirm or request revision with the lab's work.
4. Upon your confirmation, the lab will print the completed models to create IDB cores.
5. The completed core will be delivered to your clinic and this entire process is completed within 7 working days.
What you Will Get ?
Place the IDB core on your patient's mouth to attach the brackets as you planned.
You can create your own trays using Resin model included in the package.